Join our dynamic team!
Brand Enhance is seeking quality people with passion for hospitality. We strive to hire people with integrity, who are high-spirited and dedicated ensuring customer satisfaction. By choosing a career with Brand Enhance, you will find an exciting and fast-paced work environment dedicated to continuous innovation and the highest quality of service.
You will have the opportunity to impact numerous guests each day by providing an exceptional and memorable experience at a critical point in their overall satisfaction; when they arrive and depart our locations. You will be responsible for the care of guest vehicles when parking and retrieving them in a timely manner. Each Associate has an obligation to ensure the safety of guest property through checking vehicles for damage and ensuring cameras are working properly. Other duties may apply.
As a member of our transportation team, you will be responsible for the safety of our guests when transporting them to and retrieving them from their requested destinations. You will assist passengers in their arrival and departure, loading and unloading of luggage and promoting great customer satisfaction. Other duties may apply.
As a bell stand team member, you will have the crucial opportunity to polish the guest experience by welcoming guests from their vehicle and escorting them to their rooms. Bell clerks are responsible for carrying guest’s luggage and other items to and from their automobile, loading and unloading luggage carts, escorting guests to their rooms, answering questions and offering any assistance needed. Other duties may apply.
Concierge team members must have a strong knowledge of the site’s facilities and services. You will be expected to provide guests with information, make reservations for theatre and other entertainment events, organize special functions, oversee office support, and resolve guest complaints. Other duties may apply.
We are a growing business and our Integrations function has been established to ensure that as we welcome new locations to our portfolio, we continue to provide unparalleled service to our existing accounts. We look for energetic individuals to plan and execute new location openings. Must be strong in analysis and capable of managing cost control, budget and project management, strong service and collaboration capabilities with internal and external stakeholders. Some traveling may be required and other duties may apply.
- Ability to perform under pressure in order to meet guest’s time constraint.
- Naturally polite, attentive, and responsive to guest’s needs.
- Service-oriented, need to be courteous to guests and responsive to their needs.
- Excel in team situations, especially during stressful and fast-paced situations.
- Good physical condition, customers want their cars quickly and don’t want to wait. Being able to quickly run back and forth to the car is key. Stamina is important since most of the time on the job is spent on foot.
- Good hand-eye coordination: valets will be driving someone else’s car, and need to be careful and responsive.
- Must be able to operate both a standard and automatic transmission in various makes and models of vehicles
- Must be able to work under all types of weather conditions
- Must be 18+ with a valid Driver’s License and DMV printout
- Must maintain a good driving record
- Must be able to follow instructions and procedures
At Brand Enhance our people are our product therefore inspiring, motivating and engaging our people is the minimum criteria to join our team. We look for leadership in team members who want to develop themselves and grow their career in our industry. Interested applicants are invited to email your full resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.